Monday, June 18, 2018

The Garden State



Awkward, lonely, restless. Creativity has drained from me. Hard to find or define my purpose here.
When Joe visited last month Spring finally arrived. We visited the nearby Presby Iris Gardens. Joe patiently endured my touristy endeavors.



Missing my sweet kitties left at home in Ohio. Joe loves them and takes such good care of them.
Ollie
Sparky
Mocha


And Pepper has made friends with the 7 cats here with me at Dad's house. Here she is with her minion, Timmy!

Will I ever manage to put needle to thread again in any meaningful way? Will the knitting needles clatter away in this house like they did with such grace when my mother was alive? 
Everything is in some mysterious holding pattern....waiting for something. The season is about to change again soon. I try to hold it back. Or should I press fast-forward? Such indecision, as with everything I do lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment