Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can I really Manage Two Blogs?

I can't believe I am back here on Blogger. I actually got a picture to post here after nearly two months. I really do like this style and set-up better then Wordpress, but to have two blogs...how confusing is that? And they both have the same name! So I'll go at it full-force for a few minutes and get some photos up here and see what happens. I honestly don't know how I managed to get this to work again. Something about settings and entering that little encrypted password of gibberish. Then suddenly it said "Welcome to Blogger, you're ready to post." How weird is that?! After 96 posts I'm suddenly "ready" again. Technology; I'll never figure it out.

Look at me, I'm writing while the photos upload. I love that feature and can't seem to get that to work at Wordpress. I'm such a fickle old thing these days. These photos are from last week, but I haven't gotten a new series out of the camera yet. All of cats of course. Roy bonding with Joe's sweatshirt, Carmella discovering the many benefits of furniture, Alix inspecting the new arrivals.

La, la la..the photos are uploading! I get such a thrill out of the oddest things in Life.



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures of the kitties, Jennifer, and it's great to hear you sounding so happy! :D

    ReplyDelete