Monday, August 8, 2011

If I Speak My Head Will Break

Coal can't wait for the catnp to be planted

Carmella tries to beat the heat wave


Blacky is getting bigger and bolder

Twinsy spends 90% of his time at our house

Roy catching a breeze


A new arrival in our yard, mystery white cat

Met a new friend, Gizmo

Gizmo's neighbors, a family of barn cats. Mom is black and white, dad orange and the three babies an interesting mix of both.

New gymnast cross-stitch, Alicia Sacramone (USA)


Felt "lemon cake" for my friend Jill's brithday
  
Men's socks. Fiber Optic Yarn "Eclipse"


Another gift for Jill. Mary Maxim Gemstones "Garnet"

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics of the cats! And lovely stitching/crafting!! I esp love the "cake". SOOO cute! It looks so real!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your cats are so cute! It is great to see them again)
    Also I love your cross-stitch project. I wonder where do you get a time to make this all? You have really the golden fingers Jennifer. ))
    The piece of cake looks gorgerous. I can't wait to make the same to myself.. But when? ))

    ReplyDelete