Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Welcome To Geekville

 Blazing hot out. Even worse at the new gym....and in this house.


So I spent my afternoon in "Geekville". Lost down the rabbit hole that is Wikipedia!! I thought it would be interesting to trace how Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York is related to the late Diana Princess of Wales. Here's my very sloppy and abbreviated version of the family tree


The common ancestor is William, 5th Duke of Devonshire.

On the crafting front, my latest WIP is a Land Girls wardrobe from my 16" dolls. I loved the BBC series of the same name based on the Women's Land Army of WWII England.  A sweater (jumper) is in the works, as are overalls and some breeches, when the appropriate tan corduroy arrives in the mail. For now, a few inspirational photos.

Well, that's about all I can manage with breaking a sweat......






No comments:

Post a Comment