Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mid-Week Update

Is that not the dullest title ever for a post!?!?! I just can't come up with anything better. Beside that, this update is well over due. I missed out on last Thursday's SAL w/Annemarie post. I know it's a low-pressure, no obligation SAL, but it was rather rude of me to not even acknowledge the day. Suffice it to say, there was no progress on the Primitive Stocking. I did work on this little ditty though. Another cutie from Barbara Ana Designs. I just love her stuff. Even just the floss colors laid out together are beautiful. This is "Summer Biscornu".
I've made a lot of plans lately. Many, many plans but not much action! Joe, unlike me, makes a plan and then follows through immediately. He wanted a new riding mower and darn-it he went right out and bought one. How's that for stimulating the economy! It's a Husqvarna, so I approve. They make marvelous sewing machines and I plan to buy one........there's that plan again.

I planned to plant my garden today, but it's raining. I did actually make some progress. The seedlings are doing well and last night a tilled up the whole area (while Joe was taking lap number 246 on the riding mower). It needs another once-other to break up some larger clumps, but that will have to wait until the weekend. Even the plans of Coal and Roy were foiled for the day.

Much like the lack-luster title of this post, my writing seems to be petering out too. A day to stitch, I suppose. Maybe even a little action out of the old Singer too. I have lots of plans............

3 comments:

  1. The planter with (patunia's?) is really pretty!! Your summer biscornu is coming along nicely. Your title is very good - sometimes it takes min to come up with any title at all - Have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Ana has the cutiest designs. I like how Joe thinks.
    Your seedlings are coming right along. We are having severe storms today. Look out Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice planting! I really need to get busy on planting up mine. :)

    Can't wait to see your Husqvarna!! :D

    ReplyDelete