Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The World Speeds On



Here I am on my happy new little laptop with my happy new EXPENSIVE hi-speed connection.  Don't quite know what to do with it all yet.  Just wanted to let you all know that I'm back and "stronger and faster" then I was before.  Ok, it did take me nearly 48 hours to figure out how to access my blog via my new e-mail.  After many, I MEAN MANY 'rejections' from Blogger, I am welcomed back into the cyber world.  I'll spend a few days catching up on all your marvelous posts, make some comments and then I'll start working on figuring out how to get my photos from my camera into this little whirlwind of a machine.
Oh lookie, the photos showed up.  And I didn't even have to re-size the bad-boys.  I'm not going to tamper with greatness and try to move them around in the post...not that bold yet.  From top to bottom:
Happenings at the gym-Abby on Beam
The lovely Mocha
Mel and Coal napping together-an odd pairing.  Usually it's Roy with Coal and Mel is the loner.

A happy day to all...........see you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah, you must be so pleased to have all this goodness at your fingertips!! Welcome back. Great action shot of Abby. The kitties too cute as always. Lovely to see them doing so well.

    ReplyDelete